Trails RV Park Rules
- In the event of severe weather, retreat to the pool shower house and lodge basement. Tune radios to FM 103.7. You are located in NW Cass County.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 p.m. to 8 a.m. and will be enforced. Loud parties, keg beer, controlled substances, excess noise from radios or T.V.s or any type of disturbing behavior will not be tolerated.
- One RV (tent) and family per site.
- Sub leasing of RV's is not permitted.
- No more than two vehicles per site. Parking is only allowed in designated areas.
- Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the campground - watch for children!!
- Motor bikes, ATV's, firearms, sling shots, archery and fireworks are not permitted.
- Pets on leash ONLY, kept quiet and cleaned up after. Barking dogs will not be tolerated. No pets allowed in restrooms, pool area or lodge.
- DNR certified firewood ONLY!! No wood cutting on property. We sell firewood at the lodge.
- All guests and visitors must register at the lodge upon arrival.
- Do not dump ANY chemicals or additives into your sewer lines.
- All sheds and decks must be park approved prior to obtaining county permit.
- Recycle bins are provided for aluminum, plastic, clear glass, and brown glass. Dumpster is provided for all other trash. PLEASE RECYCLE and help keep park clean.
- Parents are responsible for the actions of their children.
- We are not responsible for accidents or injury to our guests.
- We reserve the right to terminate the stay of any guest for any reason for no refund.